We had an awesome week this week! Matt's Mom was up this week spoiling Mattie for a few days, which was so fun for her (and me too!). I love to know that she is at home getting spoiled while I am at work. And because I was at work most of the time she was here, I have no pictures :(
I was off yesterday, and we had a fun Friday! We got to meet Meg and her mama for a girls lunch, since they were in town shopping for those twin boys :) Then, Mattie's main squeeze Jacob got to come over for a playdate, and to show off his newly acquired crawling skills.
Here are the two sweeties just playing away . . . .

Why are you interrupting our play time with all this picture taking??


Things were going great until they both decided they wanted to play with the keyboard (Mattie's favorite toy!) Look at her face . . .she is like, Mama, this is mine, right???

This is a hilarious little video capturing the struggle for the keyboard. This is the first time I have really seen Miss Matelyn argue over a toy!!!
6 comments:
Sorry Jacob, Ginny didn't learn to share either!
That is hysterical! They are so cute and both seem to be pretty sure of what they want! Precious.
Mattie says: If you don't give that back to me I'm gonna tell my Popi!
Her Popi
I am sorry that Jacob smacked Mattie in the head! Unacceptable behavior! But they really are SUPER cute playing together.
I have to comment again because I thought they were so cute together playing!
Hahahaha that is too cute!! I love Mattie looking at the camera like, "who does this guy think he is????" They are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment