I believe the marquee below says it all . . . .

Mattie (with her mom's assistance and checkbook) won a PTA contest to secure the most memberships in her name, and was crowned LHE Queen for the Day on Friday. I'm pretty sure she will never have a better school day. She got to help her teacher all day, assist (on the mic) in PE, was brought a special order lunch and even had big kids bowing to her. HA!

On Saturday, the Queen participated in an art show to raise money for The Stewpot Art Program. Her painting was of her and Sadie on the swings at LHE (top right). The show was a huge success, and Sissy was super glad that Popi won the bid for her painting!

The Queen played a different kind of queen on Sunday, as Esther, in the storytelling at Brookshire. This is what make my heart so happy :)

And I couldn't leave out my crazy little man, looking dapper in his dress uniform!!! What a mess this boy is!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment