Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fair Day!

SO . . . .the kids and I played a little hookey on Tuesday and hit the State Fair! Mattie loves the fair and has been DYING to go, but I just didn't have it in me to take them on their actual fair day, because of the crowds. And Tuesday was an awesome day for it! The weather was a little cooler and the crowds weren't bad at all. Plus I scored some major "cool mom" points. :)
Mattie could spend hours in the livestock petting area. We did all of the free animal stuff, including the hilarious dog show before moving on to the . . . .
RIDES!!!




It wouldn't be the fair without a corny dog. (For me and Ben anyways. Mattie ate her Whole Foods bread and an apple she packed instead.) It was an awesome day!

No comments: