Matelyn is FIVE months old. WOW! This means that next month she will be six months, which means her first year will be half way over! (I know, my math is amazing.) I just can't believe that in a month it will be time to start feeding her with a spoon. I want my baby girl to stay a baby for awhile longer! That being said, it is so amazing to watch her grow, change and develop basically by the day. She changes so much week to week.
She is now unstoppable with the rolling. I can't keep her on her back. In fact, just last night she started rolling on her tummy to sleep. While this is causing a little anxiety for all of us, I am hopeful it will lead to her sleeping all the way through the night very soon.
Mattie is just so smiley and happy and talkative - everywhere we take her, people comment on how happy she is. The doctor, daycare, church nursery, strangers in the grocery store, etc. We are so lucky!
This is a little video of her on her birthday evening. Just playing around on the floor :)
Please note - I am recovering from a cold, so my voice is extra nasally in the video.
Also - check out Mattie's hair! It is out of control. So cute . . . .it sticks up all over the place.

1 comment:
Sorry babe, but I don't think it was the cold that caused you to sound nasally!! Happy Birthday Sissy!
Post a Comment