Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Picasso and Playtime
Sissy got her first taste (literally - ha!) of sidewalk chalk this weekend. I am pretty sure we have a future Picasso on our hands. You should see what she can do with playdough :)
The focus was pretty intense. . . .
Don't worry, we don't push her so hard that she will be driven away from her artistic talent because of the pressure. Sissy's friends got to come over on Saturday too! Izzy put the exersaucer to good use on Saturday, and since then Mattie has been asking to get in it every day when she gets home from school. It is pretty amusing.
I was pretty worried about her sharing the bus, but it went better than expected. As long as Sissy was driving, she was happy to let Jacob ride along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am totally impressed with that picture!!!! Truly amazing ;)
Mattie llooks like such a big girl lately...when did they grow up?!?!?!
Jacob and Mattie look like an old married couple in the bus. So cute! I have a sneaky suspicion that Mattie may want to be in the driver's seat in more ways than one!!!
I am so ripping off those cute pics of Mattie and Jake! Or I guess I could just ask you to email them to me. HA HA! I am really impressed miss photographer of the year! And I love, love, love that Jake lets Mattie run the show. Someone needs to be able to keep him in line. Might as well be his woman! (this coming from a fellow strong willed woman!)
Post a Comment