I have been too busy enjoying vacation to do too much documenting, but here are a few pics of what we have been up to the past couple of days. It goes without saying that Mattie and Ben have been getting tons of playtime and spoiling from everyone. . .
The girls took a trip to see Brave.
There was some sort of expedition to the stadium to see the new additions or locker rooms or something. Clearly I wasn't there, but Matt was :) Cutie pie!

Ben has been hanging out in both the freezer and the fridge whenever the opportunity presents.

And he has been Papaw's boy!

Matt and I got to spend some time exploring Detroit with Aaron and Todd. Well, they weren't exploring per se, because they know the entire city street by street, so I guess touring is a better word. The poverty and devastation in the city is overwhelming, but there are lots of exciting things happening and bright spots of hope and growth. This is me and the boys on the river walk, with Canada behind us.

Why oh why does vacation have to go so fast? At least we won't have to readjust to the heat when we get home, since it has been just as hot here every day as it has been in Dallas!!! I will never let Mimi forget this! Of course the high tomorrow, the day we leave, is 82. Perfect. . .
1 comment:
your whole trip looks fabulous & i LOVE your dress in that last pic!! xoxo!!
Post a Comment