Tuesday, September 23, 2014

So apparently September is not really thirty days, it is a blink. It is already almost report card time, what?!? Matt is traveling for work, flies in late tonight . . . and then Mimi flies in tomorrow to keep the kids while Matt and I jet off for a wedding celebration in Vegas. Crazy!

The teachers and staff from Mattie's school play an annual softball game against the closest elementary school every year. It is a fun family event! 
Miss First Grade with two of her favorite pals, Rory Cate and Sadie.
We also did something totally new this weekend - sponge rollers! Mattie has been begging me to make her hair curly for awhile. I have not wanted to use any heat products on it, so we tried good old fashioned sponge rollers Saturday night.
She was THRILLED with the results and has slept in them every night since!
And just so you know that these four kids are always up to something, here is some evidence!!! Sarah and I were busy talking fall fashion, and noticed the kids were super quiet . . . .

No comments: