We went on a family outing to the Arboretum to check out the fall flowers and take Mattie's picture in the pumpkin patch. This is a picture from before we left. . . . I included it only because about three minutes later, she spit up all over her orange pants, so it is the only shot of her in them.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Sunday FUNDAY!
Matelyn and I are going on a road trip to visit her grandparents in Round Rock this week, so we dedicated Sunday to lots of family time! She started the day with a nap in her Boppy.


We went on a family outing to the Arboretum to check out the fall flowers and take Mattie's picture in the pumpkin patch. This is a picture from before we left. . . . I included it only because about three minutes later, she spit up all over her orange pants, so it is the only shot of her in them.
We went on a family outing to the Arboretum to check out the fall flowers and take Mattie's picture in the pumpkin patch. This is a picture from before we left. . . . I included it only because about three minutes later, she spit up all over her orange pants, so it is the only shot of her in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The pictures are great! I love the little tongue girl (and matching mom!) She looks so cute in her halloween outfit. Precious babydoll.
Aren't kids fun? Looks like you're having a blast with your little one.
Neal
Post a Comment