Saturday, October 4, 2008
What a FUN Week!
This has been a great week for me and Matelyn! Kristin (a.k.a. Aunt Kristi) came to stay with us this week, which was so fun! Kristin is a total natural with the baby, and she even babysat while I went to my six week checkup and got a flu shot. I was so glad not to have to take Mattie to the waiting room! We also did lots of shopping, went on walks and had lots of gab time.
Mattie was worn out after a day of hanging with the girls!
I just love the way she looks in sleep sacks :)
Then, on Thursday, Paige and Caroline came to visit!
The girls were so sleepy, we couldn't resist . . . . could they be any cuter?


On Saturday, we went to our favorite coffee place - White Rock Coffee - for breakfast.
Then we took Mattie on her first walk at White Rock Lake. She was asleep by the time we got there, so we let her stay in her car seat instead of moving her to the jogger stroller. It was a beautiful day at the lake, and I was so wanting to go on a long run! Since I haven't run since the day I found out I was pregnant, that is not exactly a reality. I am going to have to ease back into it, but today got me missing running so bad! We will be cruising around the lake soon enough :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i hear ya on jonesin' for a long run!!! OMG it kills me!! girlfriend your comeback marathon will be a LONG time before mine!! i will come cheer you on, though :). can't wait to see you friday!! XOXO
Post a Comment