Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged

Okay, my dear friend Meg tagged me to answer some questions about myself on the blog, and I have been delinquent in responding to her tag. My posts are usually about my sweet Sissy girl, so this one I guess is just about me. (Sorry everyone . . . I am pretty boring!)


8 tv shows I love to watch - 1. The Office 2. Ugly Betty 3. Beverly Hills 90210 4. Grey's Anatomy (ok, except this Denny stuff is just REALLY dumb) 5. The Amazing Race 6. Criminal Minds 7. The Hills (no, I am not in junior high) and 8. CSI and/or Law and Order reruns


8 favorite restaurants - I want to clarify this by saying these are my favorite places to eat on a regular basis. Not the best places I have ever eaten. In case you didn't know, I am not a foodie ;) - 1. Chipotle 2. Jason's Deli 3. Chick Fil A (Have you had the new peppermint chocolate chip shake? If not, try one!) 4. Luna de Noche 5. Luby's 6. Highlands Cafe 7. Macaroni Grill (where I met my sweet Matt) and 8. Kerby Lane (in Austin)


8 things that happened today - 1. I woke up at 5:00 2. I showered and got ready for work 3. I fed Mattie breakfast 4. Got to work by 6:30. 5. Almost got blown over on the way into the building and almost froze as I literally ran into work (I am sure this was amusing for anyone who saw me running with my coat, gloves, computer, pump, purse, and bag of snacks.) 6. Checked my email. 7. Did SOME work 8. Called to check in with Daddy Daycare


8 things I am looking forward to - 1. Sleeping through the night 2. Going to see my parents on Friday! 3. Eating a lot of good food for Christmas 4. My FIFTH wedding anniversary 5. Spending a whole 24 hours with just my husband on our anniversary 6. Spending lots of time with my family and friends over the next few weeks 7. Fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans in a way that I would wear them in public. 8. I have lots of friends with babies on the way, so in order of due date, meeting Baby Phillips, Baby Wiley, Baby McGee and Baby Watwood!

8 things on my wishlist - 1. That my Sissy will sleep through the night SOON! 2. A healthy family throughout the winter 3. An easy plane ride on Friday for me by myself with Matelyn 4. Healthy and easy pregnancies for Meg and Kristen 5. Running at least one more marathon with Matt 6. Going to Hawaii someday with Matt 7. A smooth transition back to full time work and start of day care 8. My parents will move back to TX, specifically my neighborhood. A girl can dream!

Tagged - So I don't really have 8 friends with blogs, so to my few blogger friends - you are tagged. To my non-blogger friends, you are tagged to answer these in a comment back to me, or in an email. And I know you read the blog, so don't pretend like you didn't get tagged!

1 comment:

mom said...

Mom and Dad can hardly wait for you to get here! There will be plenty of snow to greet you. Can't wait to see sweet sissy sr. and sissy jr.