We had a totally fun and busy weekend, with lots of holiday activities . . . everything Christmas takes on a new level of excitement now that we have our sweet baby girl. Friday night, we took Mattie to a fabulous get together for Matt's team at work. It was her first official Christmas party! And yes, she does smile all the time, just not when the camera is out ;)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Week in Review
I started back to work last week, and made it through three whole days in the office! Thanks to Matt's mom, who came and kept Matelyn so I could get some time in the office under my belt before I totally ran out of leave. I am going back again this week, so hopefully it will just keep getting easier!
We had a totally fun and busy weekend, with lots of holiday activities . . . everything Christmas takes on a new level of excitement now that we have our sweet baby girl. Friday night, we took Mattie to a fabulous get together for Matt's team at work. It was her first official Christmas party! And yes, she does smile all the time, just not when the camera is out ;)
We stayed out late (for Matelyn) and she was so pooped the next morning. She did not want to wake up, so I finally brought her in bed with me and she slept until 10 am! Just like a teenager already!
We had another Christmas gathering on Saturday afternoon - a cookie party - which is such a great idea. I have never been to one before, but it is awesome. Then Aunt Kristi came to see us on Saturday night! We had some good jammie time on Sunday morning before she had to go home :( We sure do wish she lived closer!!!
We had a totally fun and busy weekend, with lots of holiday activities . . . everything Christmas takes on a new level of excitement now that we have our sweet baby girl. Friday night, we took Mattie to a fabulous get together for Matt's team at work. It was her first official Christmas party! And yes, she does smile all the time, just not when the camera is out ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
awwww...i love the pic of her sleeping! so sweet!!! and she looks beautiful in her Christmas outfit...love the bow!
She does look like such a little angel in the sleeping picture. Very, very sweet. i love her Christmas jumper with the big bow!
Ginny..hey this is Kelly Maddux (McCarver). Wow, it's been like probably 15yrs since i've seen you. Found your blog through Meg's, we graduated HS together. So how are things. Your little girl is so cute! We have a blog too, you can check it out. jkhcmccarver.blogspot.com
Hope all is well.
Kelly
Ginny-
so fun to find your blog. I keep up with you a bit when I see Meg around town. Your daughter is GORGEOUS like her mama. so happy for you and so happy to find you! Adrianna
Post a Comment