Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mommy News (and pigtails too)

Just a quick note of Mommy news - Most of you know that I have worked for EPA for almost six years now. I found out Friday that I have been selected for a new position (my third with EPA). I will be a project manager in our water quality division. I am super excited to be trying something new and broadening my experience! I am sad to leave my sweet team that I work with, and really sad to give up my Fridays working at home. Uncertainty always accompanies change, but I am sure that I will be challenged and happy in my new position.

But, none of that matters too much when you look at what I get to come home to!!! Today when I picked up the baby girl, her teacher had put her in pigtails. She looked so cute, but a little too much like a big girl, so we will not be doing these on a regular basis just yet.
Check out the little girl with pigtails on her onsie :)


5 comments:

Kristin said...

She looks like such a big girl! I miss her (and you). And you are such a stud career woman and mom!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Congrats on your new position!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE PIGTAILS! I had to write in all caps, becasue I love them that much. She is too precious! and Congrats on your new job!!!!! Yea!!!

mom said...

Congratulations, Sister! I am proud of my girl. That is just awesome. Little Sissy does look so much older with the pigtails. They are TOO CUTE!!!

dad said...

What's the big deal about pigtails? I used to wear my hair like that....when I had hair....

Love you,
Dad