Friday, March 20, 2009

Seven Months!!!!!

Sweet Matelyn turned seven months today. I really feel like I just typed her six months post last week! She is more and more precious by the day, if that is possible. She is sitting and scooting like a big girl, but is not yet on all fours or ready to crawl . . . which is fine with us for now! We have not started baby proofing yet.
She is babbling all of the time, and as you can see from the video I am capaigning hard for her first "word" to be mama. It pretty much is a cross between ba/la/ya right now, but it is super cute and sweet!

2 comments:

dad said...

You are the perfect person to teach her to talk!

Love all of you!
Dad

Unknown said...

well hello little lady...do you have any ja-ja-jakobs in there for me? lets get together soon and slobber on each other.