Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A girl after my own heart

Forget toys, Mama! Sissy's new favorite thing to do is play with Mama's clothes and shoes. She also enjoys her clothes and bow collection - there are constantly random articles or clothing and bows strewn about our house. Anyone who has been around us know that she now hates to be on her changing table, because it means she has to be still for a few seconds! Well, this morning after getting her dressed (I am working from home today), she sat for about ten minutes on top of her changing table, happy as a clam, putting her bows in and out of the little drawer I have them in. She actually threw a fit when I took her down!

On Sunday, Mattie helped me reorganize my pj drawer by pulling everything out of it and carrying it all around the house. On the plus side, I did realize it was probably time to move those maternity pjs out of my drawer :)
She needed a little break during the middle of transporting these heavy nightgowns to their destination in the hallway.
Playing with my shoes - This used to be a no no activity because she would put them in her mouth, but she is over that phase. . .
You are not going to try and stop me, are you?
Hmm, Do I want those flip flops in or out of the closet?
She loves to pull on my dresses.
What will Mama wear today?
Walking towards me to check out the camera, but she still has her eye on the shoes!

6 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Ok, I can't stop laughing at the picture of her "taking a break." So funny!!!!! She is just too cute for words...and sooooo busy!
It's so weird, this obsession with clothes and shoes...I can't imagine where on Earth she got that from???? ;)

mom said...

All I can say is "Like mother...like daughter"! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case. Precious and expressive pictures of my cute pumpkin.

Unknown said...

Hahaha so cute!

dad said...

Matt,
Begin to educate Matelyn now in the ways of Dave Ramsey. It's your only hope due to her genetics!

Meg said...

ha ha i am laughing at your dad's comment!! but YAY for girly girls!! they are so fun. what would we do with a tomboy?? love her, love you!

Walmart Fashionista said...

She looks just like you (Ginny) in one of those pics...it is CRAZY!!! Mini Ginny!