Like the mat in the entryway. . . . Isn't this wild? It looks like she is for real scrubbing the floor!!! Poor baby, on hands and knees just like the orphans. It's a hard knock life for Mattie!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Little Orphan Mattie
Sissy has gotten really into mimicking what I do, and she has really taken to "cleaning the floors!" Now, you might think from that last statement that I clean a lot, and I am not meaning to mislead anyone :) It is just that we have hardwood floors in our whole house, except for the entryway and bathrooms. And Mattie tends to fling about as much food as she eats, so after every meal, I have to pick up her discarded food and wipe up the floors so they don't get ruined. So now she LOVES to get a paper towel and follow me around "wiping" the floor. Or, she just will take off on her own with a paper towel and find places that need a good scrub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Which activity will win out as she gets older: cleaning or trying on shoes? Hmm.....
Love you all,
Dad
Too cute!!! With all this mimicking going on, you better be careful : )
Hahahaha...That is hysterical! Why you gotta make your baby clean your house? Poor, poor little orphan Mattie ;)
Hey, the girl's got to bust her hump to earn her keep! Okay, so she can really just flash that smile and those bright eyes and her Dad will give her what she wants!
On another note-I love her PJs!! So cute!
Can she come clean my house? And this comment is anonymous so who knows who is inviting her over??? CREEPY!!!!!!
Sarah, Quit trying to freak everyone out with you "Anonymous" alias!!! :)
Post a Comment