I took these pics of her last Sunday before church. I was really excited about the pigtails, but they were out by the time we made it to the car for church. Very typical!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Busy, Busy, Busy
This week has been BUSY for us! Matt and I both had to travel for work this week, so my little stinker got lucky and had her Nanny come keep her home and spoil her rotten ALL week! Sissy was in heaven. . . . multiple park trips (a day) and playtime were the theme of this week for her.
I took these pics of her last Sunday before church. I was really excited about the pigtails, but they were out by the time we made it to the car for church. Very typical!

When I got home on Wednesday, Nanny and I took Sissy to the mall for some indoor play time (and to eat Chick fil A - yum!). She went crazy over this doll stroller she saw in the Build A Bear store, so Nanny got it for her. I don't think we would have been able to leave the store otherwise. I am serious. Sissy pushed this stroller all the way around North Park. I think that is a square mile. And she was going in to stores, up and down ramps. . . it was ridiculous. She loved it! Later she decided that she like to be pushed in the stroller as well. She looks so big in it, it is hysterical. But she thought it was really funny :)
Sissy with the "I Love Seattle" monkey Daddy brought home for her this week.
And last night, we got to celebrate Candance's engagement - isn't she a stunning bride to be!?!? The engagement part was a lot of fun, and it was a good date night for Matt and I. We had one of Mattie's teachers from her school babysit for us, and it worked out perfectly. We are going to be using her more often!
I took these pics of her last Sunday before church. I was really excited about the pigtails, but they were out by the time we made it to the car for church. Very typical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those pigtails are pretty adorable...and could she be any more of a HAM with that grin???
Your friends, Sarah, Candace and Kristen (plus Ginny, of course!) are a pretty adorable and snazzy group of young ladies ; )
Congrats to Candace!
Post a Comment