Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! I can't believe it is 2010. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was ringing in Y2K. CRAZY!

As I mentioned previously, Santa brought Mattie a playhouse for the backyard, but he didn't assemble it. So since Daddy was off today, he and Popi spent the morning (and maybe a little of the afternoon) putting it together for Sissy. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it at first. . . probably because we were all just staring at her, but I think it will be a big hit!

Checking it out for the first time.
Mattie's boyfriend Jacob came over to help her check it out!
There may have been some flirting going on behind the closed door.
The little light actually turns on - how cute it that?!?!?
I think we have a winner!

No comments: