Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Sissy is SO funny these days! And she has gotten bossy! She doesn't talk much in words that we understand yet, but she get her point across! As an example, yesterday after school, we were in the kitchen. I said, Sissy, want to read? She nodded yes, so I said, let's go get a book. She starts to walk to her room and I start to follow. She stops, turns around at me and shakes her head no and holds her hand out. I said, do you want me to stay here? She nods yes and smiles and runs to her room. Seriously?!?!?

Miss Pigtails (miraculous that they are in)
Sissy is REALLY working on those drill team skills!

2 comments:

mom said...

How CUTE if that little sissy??? She does love to dance and has such a good sense of rhythm : ) Hope it will translate to the piano! Loved the sweet video.

Walmart Fashionista said...

TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!