First of all, I totally forgot to post Ben's latest stats from our doctor's visit on Monday. He was up to 9 pounds and 3 ounces, which means he is quite a healthy eater and explains why Mama has been eating enough to feed a small country! (And he is in the 80th percentile for weight). He was in the 95th percentile for length and 93rd for head (thanks again Daddy!).
I had a ton of pictures from the grandparent visits to share. I think you will concur that my kids are not lacking for attention! Popi and Mimi took Mattie on a special outing while they were here. But I wanted to get their picture with both kids before they left . . .

First stop, donut shop! Mattie has become a little bit obsessed with going to the "donut shop" and she loves them!

Next stop, the zoo.

The new area of the Dallas zoo is wonderful, and being able to feed the giraffes "crunchy salad" is super cool!
I never thought I would see my mother on a camel. HA!
Sissy also got to go to the nursery and help plant our spring flowers.

She also really really liked playing in the dirt and "cleaning it up" off the sidewalk with paper towels.
And I loved this picture of Pops holding sweet Ben for the first time!

1 comment:
Let it be known....your mother never thought she would be riding on a camel either! Anything for Sissy: )
Post a Comment