This past week has been a blur of fun and excitement, and a little drama too!
After all of the big excitement of Sissy's birthday on Tuesday, Wednesday was more of a quiet day including her 5-year check up. I am so thankful for a growing healthy girl! We celebrating just a little more by taking these to cuties to dinner at the American Doll Bistro. Caroline really liked it ;)

We had a great time. . .my mom and I could not believe how good the food was! It was a fun and girly outing, one we will do again for sure on special occasions.

Thursday started out promising. Mimi went to visit some friends, and I took the kids to visit the new children's garden at the arboretum. Riding the shuttle bus was their favorite part I think. Check out those rosy cheeks - it was hot! The day went a little downhill after some car trouble complications. But. . . thankfully we have super friends that came to our rescue and we were able to make it to Welcome Back Night at Lake Highlands Elementary in one piece (barely)!

Mattie got to meet her teacher, Ms. Griffin, so we know will be wonderful! She knows two girls that will be in her class, so that is helping the excitement level a little bit. And last night, we got paw print fingernails to get us even more excited! Monday morning will be here sooooo soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment