Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snaggle Tooth Super Star

Mattie lost her first tooth this week!!! She has been wiggling and messing with it for two weeks, and honestly I am so relieved it finally came out. I could barely stand to see if flopping around while she tried to eat and brush her teeth! 
On Monday, I went up to eat lunch with Sissy at school and she had lost her tooth that morning. She said she was sitting on the rug in class and "felt something floating in her mouth. I spit it out and it was my tooth." VERY exciting stuff for a Monday morning in kindergarten, let me tell you!
This is career week at school, so the kids are doing something a little different each day. Today was sunglasses day, to talk about their bright futures :)
Love getting to see these crazy faces in the morning!!!

No comments: