She also is really into helping us do everything, like pick up her toys at the end of the day and help take her clothes off and put them in the hamper. Wednesday morning I was working from home and I got these shots of her letting me know she did not like my choice of footwear for the day.
First she went and got the sandals from the closet and I guess decided they would be cuter with her outfit. (I agree, I was just going for practicality.)
This is a short video clip (because my memory card was too full darn it!) of me interviewing Sissy about her day at school. For months, I ask her everyday what she did at school and she usually never says anything, unless I ask her yes or no questions. Well last week, she started telling me!
At the very end, the camera cut her off from saying she went "night night" and singing songs. When I ask her what song she sang, she always says ABCs.

No comments:
Post a Comment