Well, to risk stating the obvious, it is REALLY COLD here! I am sure everyone knows that the high temps have been in the low-20s. I might as well be back in Ann Arbor! Because of the ice we got on Tuesday morning, Mattie's school has been closed all week since Monday. Between delayed openings and working from home, Matt and I have been able to work and spend lots of fun time with Sissy!
Things have been really low-key, we have been eating a lot, staying in our PJ's and working on the nursery in the down time. Overall a great week!
Mattie got her first mug of hot chocolate this week. She was very excited about it, especially the marsh mellows on top, but all in all I think she drank maybe five sips.
I loved this pic - she looks like a grown up with that coffee mug - except for the hot chocolate mustache :)

There has been lots of snuggle time going on too!

1 comment:
Great pics! I can't believe the weather. We went sledding today by the library. So fun!
Post a Comment