I am still confused about what day it is. . . .Friday I think, right? I hope so, cause I am sitting her in my jammies under a blanker. This week has been crazy! I had Monday off for Veteran's Day, Mattie got sick at school on Tuesday, so I was home with her Wednesday, then in the office yesterday and now it is Friday. And next week is Thanksgiving! Other than Mattie's one time vomiting episode on Tuesday at lunch, she has seemed to be totally fine. Oh, and we did have a minor toe injury, caused by sleeping in our too-short Christmas pj's from last year. That caused us to wake up sobbing about our toe at 2:30 am Thursday morning and not go back to sleep until 4:30 am. YEAH, that happened. And yes, my alarm goes off at 5! My girl is a stinker!
We had our first fire this week . . .the cold weather has been SO nice! It really has got me so excited about the holidays! Mattie really enjoyed "relaxing" by the fire with Daddy.
Poor Boo didn't get to enjoy the fire because he probably would have dived in head first. He is turning into such a big boy all the sudden! I can't believe how quickly we are speeding ahead to his second birthday. We have taken away his baby high chair now, and he likes to sit with Sissy at the picnic table, or he has a booster seat at our table. Doesn't he look like a big boy???
Happy Friday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment