Saturday, November 17, 2012

This is what fall is all about

The weekend has been flying by already, but I can't complain too much because we only have two days of work this coming week! The weather here has been SO AHMAZING! I have been trying to keep the kids outside as much as possible to soak it in. Also, am I the only one who wants to eat fall comfort food nonstop? The kids and I ran to the grocery store to pick up a few things yesterday, and by the time we left I have never wanted pumpkin pie so bad in my life. As well as every other holiday treat that one could possibly imagine. I'm so excited to eat our Thanksgiving meal on Thursday!!!!

Yesterday we met our besties for fun at the park and a picnic lunch. I am already getting so sad about next year when Mattie starts kindergarden and Jake won't (because of when their birthdays fall). BOOHOO!
 Sarah and I hope these two wind up loving each other as much as the two above! I can't believe Baby Kate is already turning one year this week!
 Daddy has been gone today at his annual "Man Day" with his college buddies, so the kids and I had another mostly outside play day. Ada-Grace came over this morning, which Mattie loved, and she and Ben played really well together this afternoon.
 They probably did this 100 times. Thought is was hilarious.
 Squishy faced sibling love!
 And my Mattie Hambone Vietti - yup, she still has it!
post signature

No comments: