Ben Boy decided last night that he would NOT sit in his booster seat. He REFUSED. Must sit in big chair like my Sissy. Must do everything just like my Sissy. He follows her around and adores her, and it makes me melt. Last night he was crying in the hall because he had been sent to timeout. I told him he could come out, but he was just sitting there crying. I ignored it of course, because he was in timeout for hitting me, which I didn't feel should be rewarded with hugs and kisses! But Sissy walked over and stretched out her hand and said, Come on, Ben. He looked up at her, took her hand and walked out all smiles. Precious.
Yes, it is the day before Valentine's Day, but we have multiple Valentine's outfits to choose display this week. Bubba's shirt says, I'm Single and Loving It :)



No comments:
Post a Comment