Since it is Wednesday, I figured it might be about time to provide an update on the weekend - oops!
Saturday morning started out with snuggles on the couch and donuts, of course!

Mattie and I went to Waco for the day to attend a baby shower for Anna, Kristin's sweet sister-in-law. Anna was at the hospital when Mattie was born, so of course we wanted to be there to celebrate with her! As a bonus, we got to spend some time with Kristin and her girlies.

Waco has an early Christmas festival, so we got a little holiday spirit action going and decorated a gingerbread house. Now I have to figure out how to preserve it until after Christmas ;)

Last night while I was making dinner, Mattie and Ben decided they would "look like clowns." This also included Mattie dotting herself with markers. Needless to say, she wore a long sleeve shirt to school today. Nerds!


No comments:
Post a Comment