Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trip to Ann Arbor!

Mattie and I had the best long weekend, 4th of July trip to Ann Arbor!!! I have lots of pics, so I am going to do a series of posts, instead of one long annoying one :)
She was great on the flight up - we left at 7 (about her bedtime) on Thursday night and she slept the whole way. It was awesome!!! The weather in Ann Arbor was SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. We spent a ton of time outdoors, just because we could. We also spent a lot of time just playing . . . letting her do whatever she wanted, which was fun!

In the pool in Mimi's backyard
Playing in the backyard
Crawling through the backyard

Walking herself around the swing in the backyard

Swinging with Aunt Sherry

Getting a drum lesson with Uncle Aaron


1 comment:

mom said...

Come back Sissy and Mommy! I miss you too much. Love the picture of Mattie crawling through the grass. My little sweetie : )