Friday, October 1, 2010

Nanny and the Great Pumpkin Patch

Nanny came into town for a few days this week which was wonderful! I am still not feeling fantastic, so it is so nice to know that Mattie is getting to play outside all day while I am at work, and then come home and have dinner made and get to relax. Who could ask for more?

Nanny and Sissy went to the Arboretum to check out the fall festival/pumpkin extravaganza they have going on!
Chillin' in her wagon. . . .
And what a huge surprise, she wanted to pull it herself!
Sissy got her face painted, which I am pretty sure was the highlight of her week. Nanny also said that she really liked these two little girls and was referring to them as her "friends."
Checking her face out in the mirror.
What a beautiful day!
And then I am pretty sure this is about the time that Nanny decided it was time to pack it up!

Thanks Nanny for a great visit!

1 comment:

mom said...

Looks like Nanny got some good spoiling time in ; ) The arboretum looks incredible and I'm sure the girls had a fabulous time. Mattie (and mammy?)probably had a substantial naptime!!!