Friday, November 11, 2011

Eight!

EIGHT MONTHS!

I don't know about ya'll, but October was like a blink for me, and all the sudden, my Benny Boo is eight months! (I know, could I sound any more like a broken record about him getting old?)  Oh my goodness this boy is so sweet! I just hug and kiss on him SO much. That is, when I can get him to be still for more than one second. Changing him is like a total disaster - diapers and clothes. He is wiggling away from me before I can even get started. And he is so strong!
This month, his most popular nickname is Boo Boo for some reason. Little Man is still Sissy's favorite name for him. We have also added in "Mr. Five Tooth" this week, because he had a fifth tooth pop in!
 Look at that angel face . . . I could never have gotten him to pose like that if I wanted to. He loves for me to sing to him and dance him around. He is very loving, and pats and hugs on me, which of course melts me!
 He is about 98% there on crawling. He will pick up an arm and a leg and scoot backwards - this has just started. He also kind of worms around on his tummy, so he is mobile now for sure. I bet he will be full on crawling within a day or two. 
 He is just so busy all the time. He laughs and watches and just plays furiously. I mean goes to town attacking those toys. I can barely barely get him to eat/nurse the last few weeks. It is like a screaming battle some of the times, you would think I was trying to torture him. He is just so busy busy, he doesn't want to stop and eat. About every other day, I decide I'm just going to quit, but then he will have a good feed and I just don't do it. I am kind of day to day on it now. He is loving to eat his puffers, and I have started trying tiny bites of avacado and banana for him to finger feed. He gets them in his mouth fine, but doesn't quite know how to get them down yet.
Ben is really at a funny age where he will just laugh and laugh! Being around an eight month old can really make you feel over-confident about your comedic talent I think. Tonight I had him in the high chair and was just making a high pitched noise and he laughed about it for about five minutes. It was winding down some by the time I got out the camera, but it is still cute to watch!

1 comment:

mom said...

Could Benny Boo be any sweeter. Those pictures are purely angelic! What a sweeetheart. And those teeth - honestly he looks so grown-up now. S-L-O-W down little man!!!