Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from the nerdiest little munchkins in town! Walking is the best way to get a picture of Ben these days!
 I loved this one of them looking at each other :) 
 Mama and her girl!
 This is the best one we could get of me and the kids!
 Handsome Daddy giving Boo his paci. LOVE.
 Oh yes and the Easter Bunny did come! 

Mattie literally did not eat anything but candy all day, until I finally made her eat some dinner tonight. She was thrilled with her goodies.
 Ben got his about 45 minutes after Sissy because he was a sleepy head.
 Sweet happy BOO!
We had a very nice, quiet Easter Day. It was nice to be able to sleep in a little late and be more relaxed this morning because there was no Sunday school. Church was great, the music on Easter is my favorite of the whole year. And we enjoyed a nice lunch out with friends. We are blessed beyond measure!

I have more pics from our pre-Easter activities but didn't want to overload on the pictures too much! I'll put them up later this week!

No comments: