The last three days have been ACTION PACKED I tell you! My Mom always says that Mattie's social calendar can rival any adults and I think she is right! It was supposed to rain all day Friday, so we met up with our besties at the mall for some fun. Of course it did not rain, and was actually a beautiful day, but Sarah and I decided if we had packed that picnic lunch and gone to the Arboretum, it surely would have poured.
Mattie and Jake talked us into wasting some quarters on the "moves."
It was worth it to see those smiles :) :) :)
This little stinker even got to ride, but I am pretty sure he didn't know what to think!
Friday night, we got to have Ada-Grace come over to play for a few hours while her Mom and Dad went to a concert! The girls really enjoyed getting to stay up late and watch movies. Mattie was very proud to show AG how she could put her pajamas on all by herself. I think she said "Are you watching Ada-Grace?" about ten times.
Saturday morning we got to meet Nanny, Aunt Emily, Lilly and Garrett at the zoo! The came up to Dallas for a quick get away and some quality cousin time!
Check out the head tilt on these girls! Really!
Nanny with 3 of the 4 grandbabies! I am not sure what is up with Sister's head!
Poor Baby Boo could not hang with the rest of the big kid cousins for long. . . .
Mattie was so so so excited that Lilly got to spend the night! The girls were so worn out from the zoo and all the play time that they actually went to sleep. I know Nanny was thankful, as Matt and I were out on date night for a friend's birthday :)
Sunday was church and a birthday party (for Sissy), so it was a big weekend for sure!
Today Mattie got to go to VBS for the very first time! I am so thankful for my friends who are teaching and running VBS, and helping me with Mattie in the afternoons so that she can participate!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment