Happy Mother's Day to my mom, mother-in-law, mom friends, grandmas, aunts, great-grandmas, not-yet-mamas who help with my kids, you know, all of us women who raise up babies in community! It was a lovely weekend here for me :)
Saturday morning, I treated myself to some time at the gym, a pedicure and a massage (thanks groupon!) - told Matt I would just go ahead and schedule myself a mother's day morning doing what I wanted to do because I am that TYPE A. Mattie was arguing with me Saturday morning that I could not celebrate Mother's Day doing things all by myself, to which I said. . . yes, that is exactly how I will celebrate! My sweet hubs and kids cleaned out my car for me while I was busy, and I did miss them a little . . . so after nap time we all went downtown to the park and played, rode the trolley to dinner, met up with some friends and ate on a patio . . .

and stayed out playing late! Can you tell Ben was excited to be out after dark? It was such a fun night!

I knew our Sunday would be busy as usual, so it was nice to get a little "me time" and family time both on Saturday.
Can we just talk about how over the moon I am about these two rascals????

They make my heart so full.
And their sweet Daddy cooked me a MIGHTY FINE steak dinner while I was over at apartment church tonight. We all ate out on the patio enjoying this amazing weather that will surely only last another week or so. Couldn't be more thankful today!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment