Well, hello summer, do I see you peeking around the corner??!!?? It is Memorial Day weekend already??!!?? I can't believe how fast this year is flying by . . . and apparently this month . . . and apparently the last few weeks since I have not blogged at all. You will have to forgive me. I had my annual girls weekend last weekend and I was so excited for it to happen that I lost sight of all else. Can you blame me? I spend the weekend talking, laughing, crying (from laughing), relaxing, eating . . .it was the best.
Can you tell??

This little girl had her own girls weekend with her Nanny and her cousin Lilly. On Sunday, she was NOT happy for me to come pick her up. She wanted to live with Nanny forever and swim every day and see Lilly every day. And she assured me she would not miss me.

My little man (saying hi Mama) had boys weekend with his Daddy and his Pops. I believe there was a lot of baseball and pizza involved.
I cannot get enough of this precious sweaty-head boy.

Monday hit me like a smack in the face after a fabulous weekend and I am still recovering. Already looking forward to a nice Memorial Day weekend, with a visit from Mamaw and Papaw!

No comments:
Post a Comment