Sweet Ben is seven weeks today! I can't believe it. This is my eighth week of maternity leave already. July 5th sounds like forever away, but I know I will be going back all too soon!
So seven weeks is a totally random week to do a post, but Ben hasn't gotten much blog action lately and he is changing so fast I don't want to miss any of his milestones. Just this week, he has started giving big smiles in response to lovey dovey talk or smiles. He also smiles a lot at his rainforest play gym. He has started cooing and "talking." Mattie finds true delight in him saying "ah goo" and she says it back to him really loudly over and over! He totally does not like the car seat unless he is really passed out. Otherwise he just yells in it. And he loves loves loves loves loves the Baby Bjorn. He would stay in that thing 24/7 if I would let him. I took him back to the doctor last week for a little skin irritation and he had already gained another pound. I am thinking he is probably close to 12 pounds already. Boy loves to eat!
I am having a much harder time getting him in a routine than I did with Mattie, but I am trying to be more flexible with him :) He is also going to be a tummy sleeper as soon as he can roll over I am sure. . . .until then, we will just be spending a lot of time together during the night I guess. Good thing he is so cute!
I tried to catch his smile, but just missed it. He is still pretty cute!

Look at that spikey hair!

2 comments:
Sweet little man! He is already changing so much. Can't wait to see him soon!!!
okay i am totally thinking he looks like matt in these pictures!! love him!!
Post a Comment