Happy Birthday to me (last Friday)! I'm 32. Wow, super fun ;) Hee hee.
I am thankful to have made it to 32 years and be married to my sweet husband and have my two bambinos - not a bad place to be at 32! I am really tired, but I can't blame that on my age, so I guess I have no complaints about being 32!
Mattie was very excited to stick her finger in my cookie cake and taste it. And check out my sweet birthday flowers from Ben (with Nanny's assistance).
Started the day off with a donut date with my sweetie pie. This girl LOVES her donuts. She comes by it honest though . . . .
And ended it with a date night with my original sweetie pie. I wanted to document these occasions, hence the self portraits. Matt said, are you really making me pose for a picture that we are taking ourselves in the car? Are we in high school? It was my birthday so we got the pic!
And I didn't get a picture of me WITH Ben on his birthday, but he has been working extra hard on rolling over, which was a nice birthday treat. He just rolls and rolls and rolls, so Nanny had the idea to make him a runway strip to roll down, which I love! Then he doesn't get on the scratchy rug. You can hear that Sissy was her usual chatty self while I was trying to get video of Ben . . .LOL.
And we had our first real day of work and school for everyone with no grandmother assistance. We did great. Ben was even conked out napping in his bed when I picked him up from school. I am so thankful to Mimi and Nanny for helping us transition so well!

2 comments:
Looking mighty beautiful for 32! Glad you had such a wonderful day of celebration. Love you and miss my girl!
love you 32-yr-old!! looks like you had a great day!! i always take self-portraits--i figure it's less dorky than asking someone at the restaurant ;). xoxo!!
Post a Comment