
Mattie went to a birthday party last week at Pump it Up, the big bounce house place. We had never been before. She loved it . . . went absolutely crazy on the slides and was totally fearless. Here she is sliding into the birthday boy Garrett, one of her friends from school

It was super hard to get pics because she was moving so fast and I only had my phone, but here she is coming down a slide. Can you tell how big this slide was? They had to climb up the back of it and over and she never got the least bit scared.

Mimi sent me this video of Princess Mattie dancing while I was at work yesterday and I watched it probably 20 times and couldn't stop laughing. (On a side note, work productivity has probably plummeted since the iphone.)
And here is a little clip of Sissy jumping off Jacob's diving board. She is really into saying ready, set, go or 5-4-3-2-1 blastoff or something before she jumps. Her blastoff was really quiet this time, which I thought was funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment