Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday Ya'll!

Happy Friday Ya'll!!! Look who is sitting up . . . .isn't he pretty stinking cute?  He only sits up for approximately five seconds before toppling over, but he is getting there. He is feeling much better, so thanks everyone for your prayers!  Now, if we can just get him to sleep again . . . .

It was a BEAUTIFUL FABULOUS AMAZING weather day here. We took full advantage and hit the zoo first thing this morning.  With Sarah and Jacob of course!  I know you have seen her do this before, but being able to feed the giraffes is the coolest thing.
It was a hit with Jacob too  :)

Two munchkins.

(BTW - I totally overdressed my kids today because I got so excited that my phone said 58 degrees when I woke up. We shed the sweater pretty quick!)

I am pretty sure they were more excited about these statue elephants than the real ones. But the picture is pretty cute!

After our lovely picnic lunch, we spent the most time in the kids zoo, primarily in the water area and on the playground. 
Jacob was really trying to keep his shorts dry - haha!  Luckily we brought changes of clothes, because they were soaked. 

I am so thankful for my Fridays with my kids and for the beautiful weather today and for our dear friends! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: