TGIT (Thank goodness it is Thursday, which is my Friday!)! Matt has been in Cheney, Washington again this week for work. And thank goodness for Nanny is all I can say! Nanny has been here this week spoiling my babes, so that I can work. Tomorrow is a play day and Daddy comes home. Yay!
And I have our alarm on, in case anyone reads this and is thinking about coming to break in. FYI to all you potential robbers that read the blog - My big strong hubby will be back tomorrow.
Nanny took the kids on an outing to the arboretum on Wednesday. Mattie decided her bathtub fish was her best friend Wednesday and needed to go with them. Um, okay honey.
It is officially fall at the arboretum, even if it was 99 degrees today.
I'm pretty sure you can't read the print on this book, but it says something like the Royal Ballroom. The arboretum's pumpkin theme this year is Cinderella's Royal Ball. Are you kidding me? How awesome!
Check out Cinderella's carriage. . . .
With the topiary (?) horses!
There was even a scavenger hunt to find princess items around the different princess themed houses. This is Sissy in front of the Ariel house. We will be going back quite a few time this fall I am certain!
I am just enjoying a quiet house and listening to a little thunderstorm outside. And of course hoping said storm doesn't wake either kid!



1 comment:
That's awesome! Nanny is something else, isn't she? I'm not sure I could take BOTH babies on an outing! Well, actually, I know I wouldn't if it was 99 degrees!!! Ayi yi yi.....
Post a Comment